Rube Goldberg the Speeding Car Challenge Kids Physics
Can you use a chicken, a tennis racket and some tires to launch a speeding car? The Rube Goldberg playsets from Wonderology are inspired by the famous American cartoonist & inventor, best known for his hilarious and complex contraptions devised to perform simple tasks. The Rube Goldberg Speeding Car Challenge playset lets kids discover and learn about STEM-based principles of gravity and air pressure to really launch a car! Build the contraption in just the right way, test it, and complete the challenge to trigger an amazing & hilarious chain reaction. Collect and connect all of the Rube Goldberg playsets to create bigger, funnier, and more complex inventions!
- Rube Goldberg is the world of hilarious inventions where you build a wacky chain reaction of contraptions to complete a challenge!
- Build it, test it, and complete The Speeding Car Challenge. Discover and use gravity and air pressure to really make the car go!
- Collect and connect all of the Rube Goldberg challenges to invent and create larger and funnier contraptions! Each sold separately.
- Rube Goldberg sets are for boys & girls age 8+. No batteries required.
- Includes: 1 Base, 1 Helping Hand, 1 Pillow, 1 Basketball, 1 Holder, 1 Pole with Cork, 1 Nest, 1 Chicken, 1 Racket, 1 Support Bar, 1 Spare Tire, 1 Car, 1 Balloon, 1 Egg, 1 Instruction Guide